Over 1/2 ACRE on The Imperial River. Don't miss this opportunity to enjoy an unspoiled piece of Old Florida in Bonita Spring. This unique property must be seen to be appreciated. Three separate living areas offer a variety of rental or family housing possibilities. Enter into this secluded retreat from Dean Street to the paving stone courtyard and walk past the detached garage/workshop to the head waters of the Imperial River, a canoe/kayak/ paddle board paradise. The River winds around the property to the dock sitting below the raised main house. The detached apartment is currently being used as a vacation rental by owner(VRBO). The oversized two car garage below the main house is now a work area, but could be used for multiple purposes. The property is being sold "AS-IS" with the right to inspect. Make your appointment to see this One-Of-A-Kind Home site today.
Single Family, Contemporary, 1 Story
1,619 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Yes -1 space
BONITA SPRINGS, Status - Resale Property
Detailed Room Information
- 3 Bed
- Breakfast Bar
- Laundry in Garage,Laundry in Residence,Washer,Dryer
- Master Bath
- Dual Sinks,Shower Only
- Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s), Wall Unit(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral Ceiling,Vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 1 Carport Spaces.
- Wood, Frame
- Boat Amenities
- Boat Dock Private,Wooden Dock
- Lot View
- Front - 73, Left - 264, Right - 227, Rear - 158
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Courtyard,Deck,Extra Building,Fence,Fruit Trees,Outdoor Fireplace,Room for Pool. Irregular Shape.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price